Most of us associate intelligence with the ability or capacity of our conscious mind. What if I told you that you can acquire more intelligence through your subconscious mind? What if I said…it’s all in your head?
It sounds profound, doesn’t it?
Every single human being on this planet has the capacity to tap into this higher level of knowledge.
What you don’t know is that you tap into it every night when you sleep.
Why then you ask, is it not working for you?
It doesn’t work for you because you have the tools and you don’t know how to use them yet. You need to learn to use them and then you need to master this new approach. I can show you how. It takes time and practice as most things that are worth it, does!
We as humans are able to use 11% or our 3-pound organ called our brain. Of this 11%, most of us only use 3%. (I believe Einstein may have used the 11%). So what are we doing with our 89% of our accessible brain?
It can’t be there for no good reason at all? Just as Astrophysics scientists believe that there is a reason for all the universe and dark matter; Neuroscientists believe that there is a reason for all the gray matter that’s in our brain.
I do believe that our subconscious mind accounts for the 89% of our brains that we do not use while we are conscious. Our brain backs up all the information that we have gathered during the day and stores it in our subconscious. A storage even though used, does not initiate intelligence. We, therefore, do not alter that 89% of our brain when we use it as storage. It is my understanding that we utilize it effectively when we make it work for us.
It is common knowledge that when we sleep our mind jumbles all the events that have happened over the course of our ‘wakeful’ hours and tries to make sense of it. This process must occur in our REM state which is when we dream. This is why sometimes we cannot make sense of our dreams. I feel that it is at this point when we can reach our higher level.
If we train our subconscious brain I believe that we can do a great many things. We need to feed our conscious mind positive thought and affirmations throughout the day so that it will filter this positive feedback into our subconscious as we sleep.
So let’s discuss what we can do and what we can achieve…
- control your behavior
- break bad habits
- get rid of unwanted emotions
- fix your belief system
- feel healthier and stronger physically by ridding yourself of some ailments that may have been either created or worsened by negative or fearful thoughts that festered over time
- feel healthier and stronger mentally by being in control of your mind, emotions, and thoughts
- feel healthier and stronger spiritually by truly understanding yourself and being free of immobilizers that inhibit you from moving forward as I explained in depth in my self-help book, ‘Paradox of Freedom’
- feed your brain only positive thoughts during your waking hours (negative thoughts fester and cause psychosomatic medical ailments)
- feed your body a lot of green vegetables because they have enzymes which counter-balance the acidity in our bodies (enzymes ultimately cure ailments naturally over time; while acidity potentially causes a lot of medical problems)
- turn every negative feedback into a positive one (find the good in everything/everyone)
- affirm positive and direct statements before bed of things you want to achieve (this will allow your subconscious mind to figure out how you propose to accomplish this request
- affirm positive and direct compliments about yourself and your general demeanor before bed to instill acceptance and love for yourself
How your Subconscious Mind works:
- Does not differentiate between visualizations and real situations
- Recognizes real time regardless if sleeping or awake consciously
- Believes your innermost truth; it will, therefore, take longer to alter new thought (that is why it is imperative that only good positive thoughts go in)
- Physical changes are caused by one thing; the belief or the thought (Example losing weight or becoming ill or pulse racing from anxiety)
- Thoughts and expectations serve as the master plan; subconscious mind will do its best to make it come true
- Always in search for proof of every feedback and thought
- Always prevails in conflicts with the conscious mind because it is more powerful
- While you sleep to process everything and store it correctly to use information when needed (access negative clutter slows the system down- many people reboot by detoxing their mind with psychotherapy or burning papers of negative statements)
For all the reasons how the subconscious mind works it is imperative that you always feed it positive affirmations, thoughts that are happy and fulfilling. You must always see the brighter side, the greener side. As ‘Pollyanna’ as this might sound…it is the only answer when reaching that higher (almost super-being) goal. Can you imagine getting everything good you want out of this life? Everything is possible to achieve at your fingertips. You have the magic wand- now use it!
It is verified and proven that to achieve anything you want in life…it truly is all in your head!
~ Christine Iliadis
#AspiretoBE #WklyWord #ParadoxofFreedom #inspirational #inspire #God #Jesus #Christianity #Christians #bible #commandments #oldtestament #newtestament
#religionsoftheworld #religion #religiousstudies #myth #mythology #tencommandments #goodvsevil #Beatitudes #virtues #Jews #Romans #Hebrews #Moses #cosmos #cosmology #sociology #psychology #mind #brain #subconscious #conscious #inspire #motivational #motivate #spiritual #career #health #parenting #family